Secretariat of the Ministry deals with issues of common interest and significance for the Ministry: general, financial-material, record keeping, analytic, professional-operational, statistical-record keeping, documentation, office-administrative, information and other work regarding organization, personnel, financial, information and other issues, through which efficient and harmonized work of all the internal units is provided, as well as cooperation with other bodies.
Secretariat of the Ministry has the following more specific internal units:
1. Human resource department;
2. Training and development department;
3. Department of financial-material affairs;
4. Group for plan and analysis;
5. Department of general affairs;
6. Department of legal affairs;
7. Department of public procurements.